Simply deposit a minimum of $25 dollars into a Choice Share account to become a member.
How to Join
- Complete the membership application
- Attach a copy of your driver’s license
- Enclose your check for at least $25
Mail to Directors Choice Credit Union
- 1 South Family Drive, Albany, NY 12205
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To Help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What does this mean for you?
When you open an account we will ask for information that will allow us to identify you, such as:
- Date of birth
- A copy of your driver’s license
A minimum balance of $25 must be kept in the Choice Share account in order to maintain your membership status.
Directors Choice serves as an alternative to banks by providing basic savings and loan service with an emphasis on high quality member service. Because a credit union’s administrative costs are less than a traditional financial institution’s, DCCU is able to provide the most competitive rates.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Direct deposit
- Automatic payroll deductions
- Electronic transfer of funds
- Itemized monthly statements
- Online banking
- Bill pay
- Visa check card